Group Life Insurance and Disability Insurance
GROUP LIFE INSURANCE
Providing for Your Employees and their Families
Group Life Insurance from Lussier Insurance
Savvy business owners are realizing the need to offer additional benefits in order to attract new talent and retain key employees. Life insurance is still an important ingredient in any benefit package.
Your Lussier Insurance agent can provide a host of group life policy options that satisfy your employee’s need to provide for their families’ financial future while maintaining a manageable benefits cost.
Service: it still matters to us because it matters to you Insurance has made the business of group insurance easier and more personal. It started in 1975 when we were a fledgling insurance agency looking to establish ourselves among regional and national insurance companies. Today they know us by name and they help us meet your needs one client at a time.
The Power of Independence
While life insurance may be the same from one company to another, providing it to a group of individuals is based on the collective needs of that specific group. That means no single insurance carrier could provide for every business. As an Independent Insurance Agency, Lussier Insurance can match your company with the right insurance company…a company that has a history of working with businesses similar to yours, yet has the flexibility to design coverage that addresses your needs.
Working for your family when you can’t
Disability Insurance from Lussier Insurance .
Life is full of little surprises and not all are pleasant. For instance, when you become injured and can’t perform your job, the results can be everything but pleasant. Although your income stops you’re expenses don’t. That’s why disability insurance from Lussier Insurance is such an important protection.
What is disability insurance?
Disability Insurance can provide many benefits that help you and your family during one of the most anxiety-ridden periods a family can face. If you become disabled, disability insurance can replace a major portion of your gross income on a tax-free basis.
There are two main types of disability insurance: short and long-term.
- Short-Term Disability policies have a waiting period of 0 to 14 days before paying benefits and they have a maximum benefit period of no longer than two years.
- Long-Term Disability policies have a waiting period ranging from several weeks to several months with a maximum benefit period ranging from a few years to the rest of your life.
Disability policies offer two different protection features. It’s very important to understand the differences. These protection features are:
- Noncancelable: The insurance company cannot cancel these policies unless premium payments are not made. This enables you to renew the policy each year without facing increased premiums or benefit reductions.
- Guaranteed renewable: With this type of policy, you can still renew the policy each year and retain the same benefits, and the insurance company can’t cancel unless premium payments aren’t made. However, they have the right to increase your premiums as long as they do so for all policyholders in your same rating class.
There are many different options to consider when purchasing a disability policy. Your Lussier Insurance agent can help you choose from a variety of options that may include:
- Coordination of benefits
- Cost of Living Adjustment
- Residual or Partial Disability Rider
- Return of Premium
- Waiver of Premium Provision